Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Tiago Senos

Tiago Senos is our next participant. He´s Graphic Designer from Portugal.

texto

" Viajei por mais terras do que aquelas em que toquei..." (I travelled for more lands than those where I touched)

paginas
"In order to do these illustrations I inspired myself by this sentence. The book's name is "What are literary weblogs?", so I thought it was essential to include the work of one of the greatest Portuguese poets of the 20th century - Fernando Pessoa. I made some research and I found a poem "Passagem das horas" (The Passage of Time) written by Álvaro de Campos, one of Pessoa's pen-names. Álvaro de Campos is known for his futuristic ideas. In this poem I found an excellent sentence, that can describe, what happens to us while we are surfing the net - " Viajei por mais terras do que aquelas em que toquei...". I used the sentence as a central element and the letters are characters written by the computer's mouse."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Kerstin Klein said...

Hi there, I didn´t find anything in English on your post. Let me know the exact link please! Thanks.

José Carrilho (Go Detail) said...

Olha, um português.....